Modern Hospitals world over been designed And constructed to cater and address all The Human health and medication Needs. These facilities are well equipped with sophisticated, expensive, And high –tech buildings and biomedical Equipments and systems and above all the core version is hygienic and healthy environment., Without these the confidence level of the Patients, and their family and friends cannot be ascertained.
A hospital not only serves the medical needs of the society but even generates revenues that are utilized in meeting expenses and further expansions. By every passing day, the need to have excellent hospitals is on the rise. The focal point is that in a hospital there is no second chance, when we talk of equipment, laboratories, theaters then the precision of these equipment and places is desirable at the highest level;, as we are talking of human lives. The mater of reliability, professionalism and sustainable reputation relies on the services and facilities.
It is imperative to let Professionals handle these facilities and maintain them in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Cost Effective and efficient operations
- Neat and clean, hygienic, healthy, airy and aesthetic environment
- Minimizing break down maintenance of buildings and biomedical equipments and systems
- Maintenance of appropriate Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system
- Establishing reputation and value of the Hospital
- Maintained and clean corridors, stairs, cafeteria, Operation Theatre, Radiological and Pathological Labs, Wards and streets within hospital boundary
- Well maintained and functioning of sanitation, plumbing and waste management
- Less Energy utilization cost
- Handling and disposition of biomedical waste
- Reliable Maintenance enhancing the life and performance of equipments and Systems installed and Hospital
- Well maintained lighting and Electrical System
- Smooth Electricity supply through stand by Generator
- Maintenance of Lawns and Plants
- And many more
If you are desirous to have a nicely maintained Hospital then
YOU WOULD BE THE CUSTOMER of FMS